Rados bench result when increasing OSDs

Dear ceph-users,
Recently I deployed a ceph cluster with RadosGW, from a small one (24 OSDs) to a much bigger one (330 OSDs).

When using rados bench to test the small cluster (24 OSDs), it showed the average latency was around 3ms (object size is 5K), while for the larger one (330 OSDs), the average latency was around 7ms (object size 5K), twice comparing the small cluster.

The OSD within the two cluster have the same configuration, SAS disk,  and two partitions for one disk, one for journal and the other for metadata.

For PG numbers, the small cluster tested with the pool having 100 PGs, and for the large cluster, the pool has 43333 PGs (as I will to further scale the cluster, so I choose a much large PG).

Does my test result make sense? Like when the PG number and OSD increase, the latency might drop?

Thanks,
Guang