kvm live migrate wil ceph

Hello,

I would like to live migrate a VM between two "hypervisors".  Is it possible to do this with a rbd disk or should the vm disks be created as qcow images on a CephFS/NFS share (is it possible to do clvm over rbds? OR GlusterFS over rbds?)and point kvm at the network directory.  As I understand it, rbds aren't "cluster aware" so you can't mount an rbd on multiple hosts at once, but maybe libvirt has a way to handle the transfer...?  I like the idea of "master" or "golden" images where guests write any changes to a new image, I don't think rbds are able to handle copy-on-write in the same way kvm does so maybe a clustered filesystem approach is the ideal way to go.

Thanks for your input. I think I'm just missing some piece. .. I just don't grok...

Bestv Regards,
Jon A