Blueprint Submission Open for "Firefly"

Greetings Ceph* denizens,

Our next Ceph Developer Summit (CDS) is swiftly approaching! Having
spoken with many of you at various events (Ceph Days, Meetups, etc) I
know there are quite a few great ideas and project stubs floating
around out there.  The time has come to start putting them down on
paper in order to get them on the agenda for the Firefly summit.

If you have an idea for a feature, fix, integration, or
whizbang-doohickey™ please do the following:

1) Go here: http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Firefly

2) Log in / create account (google auth)

3) Click "New Page"

4) Select the "Blueprint" template

5) Fill in the appropriate information (as much as you can) including
your name as the current interested party

6) Keep a weather eye out for the schedule (which will be posted soon
on the blog and lists) and attend CDS to discuss your idea!

That's it.  Don't worry if you aren't going to be the one to build the
entire thing.  This process has been used in the past as a recruiting
tool to drum up interest around a particular feature idea.  Some of
our most successful feature work has come from community-driven
efforts around a blueprint.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here, via
'community@xxxxxxxxxxx', or on irc (scuttlemonkey on
irc.oftc.net/ceph).  I look forward to some great ideas and another
bang-up CDS.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank