radosgw keystone authtoken caching still not working with 0.67.4

Hi All,

In our prior tests with 0.67.3, keystone authtoken caching was broken causing dreadful performance - see http://www.spinics.net/lists/ceph-users/msg04531.html

We upgraded to release 0.67.4 as we wanted to test the apparent fix to authtoken caching that was included in the release notes.  Unfortunately, we still seem to be seeing the same issues - keystone is hit for every single operation, causing a huge bottleneck in performance.

Aside from upgrading packages and restarting all daemons, are there some options we are missing from the below to get things to work properly:

:/etc/ceph/ceph.conf
[client.radosgw.gateway]
rgw_keystone_url = http://x.x.x.x:35357
rgw_keystone_admin_token = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rgw_keystone_accepted_roles = admin, Member
rgw_keystone_token_cache_size = 10000

Thanks
Darren