CephFS Pool Specification?

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to specify which pool the mds and CephFS data will be stored in?

After creating a new cluster, the pools "data", "metadata", and "rbd" all exist but with pg count too small to be useful. The documentation indicates the pg count can be set only at pool creation time, so I am working under the assumption I must create a new pool with a larger pg count and use that for CephFS and the mds storage.

Thanks!
-Aaron