Question regarding plugin class

Hi:

I have question regarding using the class plugin API.

We finally able to make a test plugin class worked.   We was able to invoke the exec() call and execute our test plugin class successfully.

However, we have a hard time trying to figure out what object this plugin class been ran on OSD.   I can see there are class API to get attribute, header, value and even the omap for this object, but we couldn't find any class API to query which object this plugin is running.

For example, cls_cxx_getxattr() gives you the attribute and cls_cxx_map_get_all_vals() give you the omap.

We'd like to know how can we obtain the object name this plugin is running.   We have a feeling that we might be able to get it from the cls_method_context_t, but couldn't figure out why.

Regards,

Ching-Cheng Chen

CREDIT SUISSE

Information Technology | MDS - New York, KVBB 41

One Madison Avenue | 10010 New York | United States

Phone +1 212 538 8031 | Mobile +1 732 216 7939

chingcheng.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.credit-suisse.com