Re: monitor deployment during quick start

I think a version issue is likely.  I was running "ceph-deploy install" on Ubuntu 12.04.2 with the --no-adjust-repos switch because the wget it would execute was hanging for me.  Ultimately the wget problem seemed to be a proxy issue.  Even though I had proxy configured globally (/etc/environment), and could successfully execute my own wgets on the command line, I ultimately had to directly configure the proxy in the wget configuration (/etc/wgetrc) to avoid the hang in "ceph-deploy install".  Once that was resolved, I removed the --no-adjust-repos switch from "deph-deploy install", and that in turn seemed to resolve the later failure in "ceph-deploy mon create".  It all runs fine for me now.  Unfortunately I did not specifically track the resulting ceph versions when deploying with and without --no-adjust-repos.  I can tell you after resolving the issue I am currently running ceph-deploy 1.2.6 and I assume it is deploying Ceph 0.61.

What's the best way to check the Ceph version on a running cluster?