MONs numbers, hardware sizing and write ack

Hi to all,
increasing the total numbers of MONs available in a cluster, for
example growing from 3 to 5, will also decrease the hardware
requirements (i.e. RAM and CPU) for each mon instance ?

I'm asking this because our cluster will be made with 5 OSD server and
I can easily put one MON on each OSD server.

Another question: when a client write something to the cluster, the
write ack is sent back to the client as soon as one OSD has wrote data
to the journal, or after one replica is made? For example, could I use
a 10GbE network for the public side and a bonded 1GbE for cluster side
without performance bottleneck ? In this case , only replication will
be made slower with no negative performance on clients (RGW and so on)

I'll host some VM disk images so I need the maximum speed client-size
and replication could also be slower (our VM has an ephemeral storage)