Re: OSDMap problem: osd does not exist.

Hi,

My OSDs are not joining the cluster correctly,
because the nonce they assume and receive from the peer are different.
It says "wrong node" because of the entity_id_t peer_addr (i.e., the
combination of the IP address, port number, and the nonce) is different.

Now, my questions are:
1, Are the nonces of OSD peer addrs are kept in the osdmap ?
2, (If so) can I modify the nonce value ?

More generally, how can I fix the cluster if I blew away the mon data ?

Below I'd like to summarize what I did.
- I tried upgrade from 0.57 to 0.67.3
- the mon protocol is different, and the mon data format seemed also
  different (changed to use leveldb ?). So restarting all mons.
- The mon data upgrade did not go well because of the full disk,
  but I didn't notice the cause and stupidly tried to start mon from scratch,
  building the mon data (mon --mkfs). (I solved the full disk problem
  later.)
- Now there's no OSD exising in the cluster (i.e., in osdmap).
- I added OSD configurations using "ceph osd create".
- Still OSDs do not recognize each other; they do not become peers.
- (The OSDs seem to hold the previous PG data still, and loading them
  is working fine. So I assume I still can recover the data.)

Does anyone have any advice on this ?
I'm planning to try to modify the source code because of no other choice,
so that they ignore nonce values :(

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Yasu