About ceph testing

Hi ceph-users,

Previously I sent one mail to ask for help on ceph unit test and function test. Thanks to one of your guys, I got replied about unit test.

Since we are planning to use ceph, but with strict quality bar inside, we have to evaluate and test the major features we want to use by ourselves. In order to avoid reduplicated work and accelerate ceph adaption, could you please share us any information about ceph testing, such as test strategy, test plan, function & performance test, etc?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks so much.

Regards,
David