Re: problem with ceph-deploy hanging

>But certainly, I am worried about why is it hanging for you here, this is a
>problem and I really want to make sure this is either fixed or confirmed it was
>some kind of misconfiguration.
>
>I believe that the problem is coming from using `sudo` + `root`. This is a
>problem that is certainly fixed in the upcoming version.
>

>Can you try with a different user (for now) ?

Sure, happy to try anything that might help.  Can you clarify what you mean by different user?  Should I log in as something besides root on the "admin" system or should I set up SSH to auto-login as a different user on the "target" system?  If I different user on the target, should I configure as in the pre-flight (which is what I already did) or are there any changes you might suggest I try?

I agree, this should be root caused and addressed, there is nothing particularly special about my environment as far as I know, and I followed the pre-flight carefully so I assume other users may be exposed to the same problem.

Thanks!