Re: About ceph unit test and function test code coverage

Hi David,

You can run the unit tests from sources and get coverage as explained in http://dachary.org/?p=1781
The majority of code coverage is done via the integration tests run by teuthology. You can setup teuthology as described here : http://dachary.org/?p=2204

Note however that, to the best of my knowledge, you won't be able to collect coverage information. It used to work back in january ( see http://dachary.org/?p=1788 ) but needs to be updated to adapt to the recent changes made to teuthology.

Cheers

On 13/09/2013 05:33, david zhang wrote:> Hello,

> I am new to ceph. We are planning to use ceph. Before we actually start to work on it, we would like to know ceph's both unit test and function test code coverage. Could you please share us both results? That would be very helpful to us.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Zhi

Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.