Re: Number of Monitors per OSDs

by node I mean physical servers. the number of OSD's doesn't really
affect the choice of MON's. One Mon will always be the leader. But Mon's
(and traffic to them) is very lightweight. So you don't need to fear.
And yes, you omit the RAID in your server, you use one OSD per drive,
which means you will have more than one OSD on a server.

--
http://www.wogri.com