Re: Performance issues with small files

I need to restart the upload process again because all the objects
have a content-type of 'binary/octet-stream' instead of 'image/jpeg',
'image/png', etc.  I plan on enabling monitoring this time so we can
see if there are any signs of what might be going on.  Did you want me
to increase the number of buckets to see if that changes anything?
This is pretty easy for me to do.

Bryan