Re: Is it possible to change the pg number after adding new osds?

2 days ago I increase it for one pool and trying to reduce for others. Reducing
don't work (for me? - "repair" freezed, but rollung back - up - is good),
increasing is good. I understand next: pgp_num is temporary parameter to change
pg_num. Data actually distributed over pgp_num, but allocated PGs - pg_num. So,
for increasing, first - change pg_num, then wait and change pgp_num.

WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/