Re: metadata server - single point of failure?

Hi Athanasios,

CephFS is for most applications still considered pre-production, so do keep that in mind (IE we only provide paid support in very specific scenarios). Having said that, we should probably update these docs a bit. As far as I know, we are generally ok with multiple MDS servers in an active-passive configuration. There are some known bugs in the active-active configuration though which is why we are recommending that people avoid it for now.

Do you have a link for the docs where you found that?

Mark