Re: ceph-deploy pushy dependency problem

Hi Mike -

We released a 1.2.2 version recently that should have the correct dependency.  You may have to do  an "aptitude update" to refresh the cache.   I did a test install on our debian wheezy system and that correctly updated the python pushy package.   let me know if you continue to have problems.

Thanks,
Gary

root@gitbuilder-cdep-deb-wheezy-amd64-basic:~# aptitude install ceph-deploy
  ceph-deploy
  python-pushy
1 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/69.1 kB of archives. After unpacking 417 kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] y
debconf: delaying package configuration, since apt-utils is not installed
(Reading database ... 42202 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace python-pushy 0.5.1-1 (using .../python-pushy_0.5.3-1~bpo70+1.ceph_amd64.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement python-pushy ...
Selecting previously unselected package ceph-deploy.
Unpacking ceph-deploy (from .../ceph-deploy_1.2.2~bpo70+1_all.deb) ...
Setting up python-pushy (0.5.3-1~bpo70+1.ceph) ...
Setting up ceph-deploy (1.2.2~bpo70+1) ...

Current status: 6 updates [-1].