Object Store Multipart Upload

Hello,

I'm trying to upload a multipart file to the radosgw (v 0.67.1) using the Amazon S3 API (v 1.5.3)  following the example in http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/llJavaUploadFile.html.

The upload seems to go well, there are no errors in the logs and if I use s3cmd to check the file info it shows the correct size in bytes. But when I try to download the file with s3cmd or by generating a download URL, I get a corrupt file, with a smaller size. Before I tried an upload with a single operation and that works fine so it's just multipart that isn't working.

Has anyone tried to use multipart? Is it possible?

Thanks