Adding Disks / Storage

Hello All,

Just starting out with ceph and wanted to make sure that ceph will do a couple of things.

1.  Has the ability to keep a cephfs available to users even if one of the ODS servers has to be rebooted or whatever.

2.  It is possible to keep adding disks to build one large storage / cephfs.  By this I am thinking I want users to see the mount point:  /data/ceph

and it is initially made from two ODS that have 24TB of local storage to serve.  So that would give them about 40TB initially.

Is that correct?

3.  Then over time add a third ODS that also has 24TB and that just becomes part of the cephfs that is mounted at /data/ceph which would then allow it to have about 60TB.

Is that do-able?

4.  The ods servers also have fiber channel access to some LUNS on a DDN san.  Can I also add those into the same storage pool and mount point /data/ceph

TIA