Re: mounting a pool via fuse

Thank you for the explaination.

By mounting as filesystem I'm talking about something similar to this:
http://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2013/02/11/mount-a-specific-pool-with-cephfs/

Using the kernel module, I can mount a subdirectory into my directory tree - a directory, where I have assigned a pool.
Using fuse, I can't mount a subdirectory?

By the way setting the layout seems to have a bug:

# cephfs /mnt/macm01 set_layout -p 4
Error setting layout: Invalid argument

I have to add the -u option, then it works:

# cephfs /mnt/mailstore set_layout -p 5 -u 4194304

Kind Regards,
Georg