Ceph Developer Summit: Schedule

Hi everyone!  We have finalized the schedule for next week's Ceph Developer
Summit.  The schedule is available on the CDS page, along with links to the
blueprints we'll be discussing:

http://ceph.com/cds

The Summit is happening next Monday and Tuesday.  On Monday, the sessions
will run from 3pm to 9pm California time, which should allow folks from
Asia to participate.  On Tuesday, sessions will run from 7am to 1pm, which
should allow participation from our friends in Europe.  We’re also doing
a single-track summit on both days, which simplifies things a lot.

We haven't done a two-day summit before, though, so there were a few new
challenges!  We tried to set each session's time to accommodate its owners
and interested parties.  If you can't attend a session because it's in the
middle of the night for you, drop a line to the list and let us all know -
there may still be time to work things out.

As we did last time, we're going to be setting up an IRC channel, Google
Hangouts, and etherpads for each sesssion.  Once we have them, we'll add
links to the schedule.  We can only have 10 "speakers" in the Google
Hangout at a time, so if you'd like to have speaking role in the hangout,
ping rturk or scuttlemonkey on IRC the day of the summit and we’ll add
you.

If you are the owner of a blueprint that is on the schedule, please be
prepared to moderate your discussion.  After the summit, we will be
publishing videos and chat logs for those who couldn't make it.  Drop me or
Patrick a line if you have any questions - talk to you all next week!

Cheers,
Ross