Re: Fwd: Small fix for ceph.spec

Hi,

I will report the issue there as well. Please note that Ceph seems to
support Fedora 17, even though that release is considered end-of-life by
Fedora. This issue with the leveldb package cannot be fixed for Fedora
17, only for 18 and 19.
So if Ceph wants to continue supporting Fedora 17, adding this
workaround seems to be the only way to get this (rather minor) bug fixed.

Kind regards,

Erik.