Re: "rbd ls -l" hangs

Hi,

This is the same issue as yesterday, but I'm still searching for a solution. We have a lot of data on the cluster that we need and can't health HEALTH_WARN 1 pgs incomplete; 1 pgs stuck inactive; 1 pgs

I'm not claiming to have an answer, but I have a suggestion you can try.

Try running "ceph pg dump" to list all the pgs. Grep for ones that are inactive / incomplete. Note which osds they are on - it is listed in the square brackets with the primary being the first in the list.

Now try restarting the primary osd for the stuck pg and see if that could possible shift things into place.

--
Jens Kristian Søgaard, Mermaid Consulting ApS,
jens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,