Re: all oas crush on start

>In the monitor log you sent along, the monitor was crashing on a
setcrushmap command. Where in this sequence of events did that happen?
It's happened after I try to upload different crushmap, much later step 13.

>Where are you getting these numbers 82-84 and 92-94 from? They don't
appear in any any of the maps you've sent along...
Sorry, this is crushmap after OSDs was broken:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2296931/ceph/crushmap14-2.txt

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2296931/ceph/ceph-mon.1.tar.bz2