Re: OCFS2 or GFS2 for cluster filesystem?

Tom,
I'm no expert as I didn't set it up, but we are using Openstack Grizzly with KVM/QEMU and RBD volumes for VM's.
We boot the VMs from the RBD volumes and it all seems to work just fine.
Migration works perfectly, although live - no break migration only works from the command line tools. The GUI uses the pause, migrate then un-pause mode.
Layered snapshot/cloning works just fine through the GUI. I would say Grizzly has pretty good integration with CEPH.

Regards
Darryl