RadosGW Logging

I have been running a development radosgw instance for awhile and now
looking to start a larger production one.  I am trying to track down
some issues with PUT on larger files I am having from certain S3
clients.  I am running on the 0.61.4 RPMs on RHEL6 and have the
following in my ceph.conf on the host running radosgw.

[client.radosgw.objgw00]
rgw_enable_ops_log = true
keyring = /etc/ceph/keyring.radosgw.gateway
rgw_print_continue = false
rgw_dns_name = obj.mydomain.com
host = objgw00
debug_rgw = 20
log_file = /var/log/ceph/radosgw.log
rgw_socket_path = /tmp/radosgw.sock

It will never log anything to /var/log/ceph/radosgw.log.  I am looking
for the debug output which I have seen people post, does anyone have a
pointer to what could be going on?

Thanks,
derek

--