osd client op priority vs osd recovery op priority

Hi dear list :)

I have a small doubt about these two options, as the documentation states this :

osd client op priority

Default: 	63

osd recovery op priority

Default: 	10

I wonder if the number in question is a priority like in "nice" (the lowest number has the highest priority) or more like a weight (the highest number has the highest priority).

I think it is a "nice"-like approach, since scrubbing tends to kill my cluster's clients performance (thus, I should swap the defaults to keep a good client performance), but I'd like to be sure before making things worse :)

Thanks in advance.