Re: two osd stack on peereng after start osd to recovery

That`s not a loop as it looks, sorry  - I had reproduced issue many
times and there is no such cpu-eating behavior in most cases, only
locked pgs are presented. Also I may celebrate returning of 'wrong
down mark' bug, at least for the 0.61.4 tag. For first one, I`ll send
a link with core as quick as I will be able to reproduce it on my test
env, and second one linked with 100% disk utilization, so I`m not sure
if this is right behavior or wrong.