Re: two osd stack on peereng after start osd to recovery

Hi,
We took osd.71 out and now problem is on osd.57.
Something curious, op_rw on osd.57 is much higher than other.
See here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5q0xi9wbvpwyiz/op_rw_osd57.PNG

On data on this osd I found:
> data/osd.57/current# du -sh omap/
> 2.3G    omap/

That much higher op_rw on one osd is normal?
Maybe some config is wrong set ( logs to this osd or something that ).

Today we have anogher crash ( 4 times ).
Logs with debug (level 10) here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxvh8084b8ty19u/osd.57_20130628_13xx.log.tar.gz
When we debug on is higher but normal osd.57 proces consumes about
~7%CPU, iostat on disk shows max 4%util.

Prod ceph.conf debug options:
[global]
        debug_lockdep = 0/0
        debug_context = 0/0
        debug_crush = 0/0
        debug_mds = 0/0
        debug_mds_balancer = 0/0
        debug_mds_locker =0/0
        debug_mds_log = 0/0
        debug_mds_log_expire = 0/0
        debug_mds_migrator = 0/0
        debug_buffer = 0/0
        debug_timer = 0/0
        debug_filer = 0/0
        debug_objecter = 0/0
        debug_rados = 0/0
        debug_rbd = 0/0
        debug_journaler = 0/0
        debug_objectcacher = 0/0
        debug_client = 0/0
        debug_optracker = 0/0
        debug_objclass = 0/0
        debug_journal = 0/0
        debug_ms = 0/0
        debug_mon = 0/0
        debug_monc = 0/0
        debug_paxos = 0/0
        debug_tp = 0/0
        debug_auth = 0/0
        debug_finisher = 0/0
        debug_heartbeatmap = 0/0
        debug_perfcounter = 0/0
        debug_hadoop = 0/0
        debug_asok = 0/0
        debug_throttle = 0/0
[osd]
        debug osd = 1
        debug filestore = 1 ; local object storage

--
Regards
Dominik

--