palcing SSDs and SATAs in same hosts

Hi,

I am thinking how to make ceph with 2 pools - fast and slow.
Plan is to use SSDs and SATAs(or SAS) in the same hosts and define
pools that use fast and slow disks accordingly. Later it would be easy
to grow either pool by need.

I found example for CRUSH map that does similar thing by defining 2
root hierarchies where hosts are used in steps
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/crush-map/ (see "Placing
Different Pools on Different OSDS")

but if 2 types of disks are in same hosts it will not work.

How to do this? Do I have to define some fake entity in crushmap to
make 2 pools work on same hardware?

Ugis