Re: Python APIs

Giuseppe,

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I do have some information on
the librados API.  There is a Python binding for the Ceph Filesystem
in the repository. For information on cloning the Ceph repository, see
http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/clone-source/

Once you clone the Ceph source, do:

cd /ceph/src/pybind

In that directory, you will find cephfs.py

That's the python binding. It's not documented, but you can look
through it and find the public methods.

I have some draft work done on the librados python API, but it needs
to pull in the docstring so the API signatures aren't so obvious. I'll
attach an example script, since connecting is common to all uses of
the Python bindings.

--
John Wilkins
Senior Technical Writer