Re: Upgrade from bobtail

I'm actually planning this same upgrade on Saturday.  Is the memory
leak from Bobtail during deep-scrub known to be squashed?  I've been
seeing that a lot lately.

I know Bobtail->Cuttlefish is only one way, due to the mon
re-architecting.  But in general, whenever we do upgrades we usually
have a fall-back/reversion plan in case things go wrong.  Is that ever
going to be possible with Ceph?

 - Travis