Re: rbd rm <image> results in osd marked down wrongly with 0.61.3

Hi Florian,

Sorry, I missed this one.  Since this is fully reproducible, can you
generate a log of the crash by doing something like

 ceph osd tell \* injectargs '--debug-osd 20 --debug-filestore 20 --debug-ms 20'

(that is a lot of logging, btw), triggering a crash, and then sending us
the log on the failed osd?  You'll want to turn the logs down again after
with

 ceph osd tell \* injectargs '--debug-osd 0 --debug-filestore 0 --debug-ms 0'

I've opened a ticket for this,

Thanks!
sage