Ceph in OpenNebulaConf2013. Deadline for talk proposals

Hello everyone,

We have just published an extended keynote line-up for the OpenNebula Conference 2013 (http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=4707) that includes experts from leading institutions using OpenNebula. The first ever OpenNebula Conference will be held on Sept. 24-26 in Berlin and is intended to serve as a meeting point for OpenNebula cloud users, developers, administrators, builders, integrators and researchers.

I am sending this email to this list because as you all know Ceph is getting a massive traction in the Cloud Computing world and we are seeing an increasing amout of OpenNebula users deploying their cloud with Ceph. We would love to have people from the Ceph user base to speak at the OpenNebulaConf about their experiences with OpenNebula or about anything you see fit, such as optimizing Ceph for Virtualization environments, etc.

There is only 10 days left to submit talk proposals (the deadline is June 15th).

http://opennebulaconf.com/proposals/

Looking forward to welcoming you personally in Berlin!

Cheers,
Jaime

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013