Re: qemu-1.4.2 rbd-fixed ubuntu packages

Thanks for your clarification. I don't have much in-depth knowledge of libvirt although I believe openstack does use it for scheduling nova compute jobs  (initiating VM instances) and supporting live-migration, both of which work properly in our grizzly environment. I will keep an eye on this and report back if I see any similar issues.

--weiguo