Re: ceph-deploy

Actually, as I said, I unmounted them first, zapped the disk, then
used OSD create. For you, that might look like:

sudo umount /dev/sda3
ceph-deploy disk zap  ceph0:sda3 ceph1:sda3 ceph2:sda3
ceph-deploy osd create ceph0:sda3 ceph1:sda3 ceph2:sda3

I was referring to the entire disk in my deployment, but I wasn't
using partitions on the same disk. So ceph-deploy created the data and
journal partitions for me. If you are running multiple OSDs on the
same disk (not recommended, except for evaluation), you'd want to use
the following procedure:

--
John Wilkins
Senior Technical Writer