Re: Peering and disk utilization

This sounds also a bit like my 2nd problem here:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5216
Am 31.05.2013 20:36, schrieb John Nielsen:
Possibly related:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5084

I'm seeing the same big delays with peering, and when I today marked an OSD "out" then "in" after a minute or two it was unexpectedly marked "down". I restarted it and 8 or so minutes later things were fine again. In the meantime our RBD KVM instances were blocking on I/O (writes especially), making them unresponsive.