Re: Cephfs/Hadoop/HBase

Mike,

I'm guessing that HBase is creating and deleting its blocks, but that the deletes are delayed:

  http://ceph.com/docs/master/dev/delayed-delete/

which would explain the correct reporting at the file system level, but not the actual 'data' pool. I'm not as familiar with this level of detail, and copied Greg who can probably answer easily.

Thanks,
Noah