Re: RadosGW High Availability

Anybody?

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Igor Laskovy <igor.laskovy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried do that and put behind RR DNS, but unfortunately only one host can server requests from clients - second host does not responds totally.  I am not to good familiar with apache, in standard log files nothing helpful.
Maybe this whole HA design is wrong? Does anybody resolve HA for Rados Gateway endpoint? How?