ceph-deploy documentation fixes

With the release of cuttlefish, I decided to try out ceph-deploy and
ran into some documentation errors along the way:

http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/preflight-checklist/

Under 'CREATE A USER' it has the following line:

To provide full privileges to the user, add the following to
/etc/sudoers.d/chef.

Based on the command that followed, chef should be replaced with ceph.

http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/ceph-deploy-osd/

Under 'ZAP DISKS' it has an 'Important' message that states:

Important: This will delete all data in the partition.

If I understand it correctly, this should be changed to:

Important: This will delete all data on the disk.

Under 'PREPARE OSDS' it first gives an example to prepare a disk:

ceph-deploy osd prepare {host-name}:{path/to/disk}[:{path/to/journal}]

And then it gives an example that attempts to prepare a partition:

ceph-deploy osd prepare osdserver1:/dev/sdb1:/dev/ssd1

The same issue exists for 'ACTIVATE OSDS' and 'CREATE OSDS'.

Bryan