Format of option string for rados_conf_set()

Hi,

The API documentation for librados says that, instead of providing command
line options or a configuration file, the rados object can also be configured
by manually setting options with rados_conf_set() (or Rados::conf_set() for
the C++ interface). This takes both the option and value as C-strings, but the
documentation fails to mention how the string for option should look like.

If I want to set the address for a monitor, would the option be "[mon.alpha]
mon addr" or just "mon addr"? If the latter, how do I set multiple monitor
addresses? Also, how do I set Cephx authentication keys?

I assume that apart from at least one mon address and an authentication key
(if needed), the rados object will get pretty much all other relevant options
from the cluster once it has connected. Is this correct?

	Guido