Re: Problem with "radosgw-admin temp remove"

Basically you need for the relevant objects to expire, and then wait
for the garbage collector to run its course. Expiration is ~2hr from
deletion, garbage collector starts every hour, but you can run it
manually via 'radosgw-admin gc process'. There are a couple of
relevant configurables that can be set:

 * rgw gc obj min wait (default: 2 * 3600)

Minimum number of seconds before an object is ready to be processed by
the garbage collector. After this period if the object is not still
being used then the garbage collection may purge it.

 * rgw gc processor period

Time between the start of two consecutive garbage collector runs

Yehuda