Upcoming Stable Release and Wheezy

Hi All,

  The next stable release of both ceph and Debian are fast approaching.  I'm just looking to get started with ceph and I was hoping to to install ceph when I do the wheezy upgrades.  As such, I have a couple of questions:

1.) Will the upcoming stable release will have packages for Debian Wheezy?
2.) Is BTRFS still the recommended storage layer?
3.) Any known issues / special tuning required with Wheezy and ceph?

On a related note, I'll be using ceph as a storage pool for vm images - if anyone has any tips, tricks they'd like to share for this usage I be very grateful. (it appears I'll have to migrate from xen to kvm to get 'native' vm support for ceph? )

Thanks and have a great week!
Steve