Re: Radosgw using s3 copy corrupt files

Ok, am able to reproduce the issue now. The problem is that we send
the target object for the operation to be garbage collected, and since
we don't increase the refcount (being copied into itself) then the
tail is actually removed. It takes a gc cycle for the object to lose
its data.

I pushed a couple of branches (wip-4776 and wip-4776-bobtail) with a fix.

Thanks,
Yehuda