Re: RadosGW and S3-compatible clients for PC and OSX

Well, in each case something specific. For CrossFTP, for example, it says that asking the server it receive text data instead of XML.
In logs on servers side I don't found something interested.

I do everything shown at http://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/ and only that, excluding swift compatible preparation.
May be there are needs something additional? Manual creating of root bucket or something like that?

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Yehuda Sadeh <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Igor Laskovy <igor.laskovy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A little bit more.
>
> I have tried deploy RGW via http://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/ and than
> connect S3 Browser, CrossFTP and CloudBerry Explorer clients, but all
> unsuccessfully.
>
> Again my question, does anybody use S3 desktop clients with RGW?

These applications should be compatible with rgw. Are you sure your
setup works? What are you getting?

Yehuda

--
Igor Laskovy