Re: Monitor Access Denied message to itself?

On 4/19/2013 11:43 AM, Gregory Farnum wrote:
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Mike Dawson <mdawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg,

Looks like Sage has a fix for this problem. In case it matters, I have seen
a few cases that conflict with your notes in this thread and the bug report.

I have seen the bug exclusively on new Ceph installs (without upgrading from
bobtail), so it is not isolated to upgrades.

Hmm. What method are you using to create these clusters?

mkcephfs -a -c /etc/ceph/ceph.conf -k /etc/ceph/ceph.keyring

- Mike

Further, I have seen it on test deployments with a single monitor, so it
doesn't seem to be limited to deployments with a leader and followers.

This doesn't change the diagnosis either way. :)
-Greg