Re: has anyone successfully installed ceph with the crowbar

We're making sure that the modified barclamps are successfully going
through the Tempest tests, once they do I'll be sending a pull request
with all the changes for a bobtail enabled barclamp to the repo.

The main problem with using bobtail is actually with the Nova package,
it currently includes different versions of libvirt and other software
packages than what comes on the latest Crowbar iso. So rather than
pushing out a full Nova barclamp we may just be patching against the
version on the Crowbar ISO.

Until I've verified through Tempest tests this is all a WIP. If you'd
like to preview the Nova patch it can be found here:

https://github.com/jgalvez/WIP/blob/master/nova/nova.patch

That includes the updated permissions so that Nova will work with bobtail.

-JJ

--
JuanJose "JJ" Galvez
Professional Services