Re: Unable to read file on Ceph FS

Hi,

On 04/17/2013 11:01 AM, Li, Chen wrote:
Hi list,

I’m working on ceph version 0.56.2.

I have mount Ceph FS to two OpenStack compute Nodes for storing files
and images for running instances.

Why are you using CephFS for OpenStack? The recommendation is to use RBD as a backend for OpenStack.

I recommend you read the docs regarding the OpenStack RBD installation: http://eu.ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/rbd-openstack/

Wido

While I have successfully start several instances in the cloud, and all
instances are started at compute-1.

Now I enter into compute-2, and try to get into the “_base” directory,
command “ls” just hang there and never response.

But if I do the same command at compute-1, everything looks just fine.

Anyone know why this happen?

What should I do next ?

Thanks.

-chen