Ceph and ODS

Hey Ceph-users,

It looks like Inktank will be showing up to Portland in force next
week!  The OpenStack Developer Summit is drawing a total of 11
Inktankers of varying flavors, so if you would like to say hi, have a
chat, or beat us about the head and shoulders, there are a wide
variety of outlets for you to do so.

Whether your inquiry is business, technical, conversational, or
partner related we have an actual expert who can hammer out whatever
you need help with, including folks from both Inktank and the
community-at-large depending on your preference.  Feel free to drop me
a line if you are interested in connecting and we'll make sure to give
you a hard-to-miss target at which you can hurl things.

There are also a bevy of Ceph-related talks happening, so make sure
not to miss those either:

[1] - Wicked Easy Ceph Block Storage & OpenStack Deployment with Crowbar
[2] - Roadmap for Ceph integration with OpenStack
[3] - Ceph ‘Bobtail’ RBD Updates for Cinder

Current List of Inktank Attendees:
Ross Turk
Patrick McGarry
Neil Levine
Wolfgang Schulze
Josh Durgin
Nigel Thomas
Dona Holmberg
Jude Fitzgerald
Debbie Moynihan
Steve Walchek
Bryan Bogensberger

Feel free to reply and add your name to the list if you are going,
email me directly to set aside some time, or just stop by the booth to
say hi!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.  Thanks.

[1] http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/55c7a0eac013b07338ab4457ae3e3eba
[2] http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/372cd1d948fbcec23966c3bf02a42b96
[3] http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/953063eefbaecf23b9a995d63b741f6d

Best Regards,