Re: radosgw: s3 lifecycle and swift delete-after support

Object expiration is on the roadmap but hasn't been scheduled for a
specific release yet:

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/4099

It's possible it may land in the Dumpling release (due in August). We
should hopefully be able to confirm this in the next few weeks.

Neil